вторник, 12 октября 2010 г.

Test

In this photo is famous actor Zac Efron. He is 23 years old. Zac is from America.
He is quite tall and thin. Zac has an oval face, brown medium hair, his eyes I don`t see, because he is smiling, but I think they are browns, his nose is typical and his smile is shining. In general Zac is very beautiful.
In this photo he is wearing well formal. Zac is wearing a white T-shirt, a black vest, black trausers and his foot I don`t see but I think he is wearing black shoes. More, on his hand is small bracelet and on his neck is maybe silver pendant.
In this photo Zac is smiling. I think it is because he is taking a photo for magazine.

1 комментарий:

  1. there is a famous actor...
    I can't see the colour of his eyes...
    they are brown...
    handsome not beautiful...
    moreover not more...
    there is a small braclet...
    take a photo means фотографировать, не фотографироваться...

    don't write about what you can't see...
    4,5

    ОтветитьУдалить